- Application Fee (Non Refundable)
- Payable Upon Submission of Application Form.
- Registration Fee (Non Refundable)
- One time payment upon acceptance of the Letter of Offer issued by the School.
- Security Deposit (Refundable)
- The security deposit is equivalent to one term tuition fees of Early Years Primary and Secondary.
- It is payable upon registration together with other fees.
- The security deposit will increase according to the tuition fee of that level.
- The security deposit will be refunded as per the terms and conditions.
- Resource Fee
- Annual Insurance
- Junior Award Scheme For Schools (JASS)
- only applicable from Year 1 to Year 6
- The Duke of Edinburgh’ International Programme
- only applicable from Year 7 to Year 11
|Stage||Age in Calendar Year as at 2020||Year / Level||Security Deposit (RM)||Tuition Fee (RM) Per Annum||Tuition Fee (RM) Per Term||Meal Plan -(RM) Per Term||School Uniform Set||School Books & others (estimate cost + -)||Extended Learning Programme (per month)||Intensive Learning Programme (per term)|
|Early Years (3 terms)||2 to 4||Nursery||2,640||7,920||2,640||700||280||500||250||N/A|
|Primary (3 terms)||6||Year 1||3,510||10,530||3,510||840||350||800||250||N/A|
|Secondary (3 terms)||12||Year 7||7,595||22,785||7,595||1,050||350||1,500||N/A||1,500|
|Pre-University (5 Terms)||17||A Level||6,480||32,400||6,480||1,050||350||2,000||N/A||1,500|
|International Students Admission|
|1. INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION FEE (FOR NON-MALAYSIAN ONLY)||STUDENT||: RM5,000|
|2. VISA PROCESSING FEE (FOR NON-MALAYSIAN ONLY)||STUDENT||: RM 500 (NEW) / RM300 (RENEWAL)|
|PARENT||: RM 1000 (NEW) / RM500 (RENEWAL)|
|3. MEDICAL INSURANCE POLICY – PLAN 3 (NON-MALAYSIAN ONLY)||: RM506.02|
|4. EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES (OPTIONAL)||: RM70 to RM120|
|HOUSE OF RESIDENCE FEE (Shared Room)|
|WEEKDAYS BOARDING||: RM6,000 per term|
|TERM BOARDING||: RM8,800 per term|
|SECURITY DEPOSIT||: RM1,500|
- Sibling Discount – Multiple students from one family studying concurrently in the same school academic year may enjoy the following discount from the Term Fees;
- 1st Sibling (2nd child) : 5%
- 2nd Sibling (3rd child) : 10%
- 3rd Sibling (4th child) : 15%
- 3% for Annual Payment
- A Level Programme – 5 Terms
- Security Deposit to be topped up yearly (Equivalent to Term Fee)
- Outward Bound School Activities once a month
- Medical Insurance Policy is required to all foreign students
- Resource Fee is inclusive of Security, Insurance Building, Overheads, Equipment Maintenance, ICT & Lab License & Maintenance, Teaching & Learning Resources and Library
- Fees are subject to change – Expected to increase by 5 – 10% per annum